Connected water leak detector to track consumption, detect leaks and send repair.
Shayp is a Belgian start up developping IoT water monitoring.
• Develop a sensor connected to the water meter to record water consumption and send it through the SIGFOX protocol, low-speed network, on the consumer App.
• Design an easy-to-install and versatile device that fits to a maximum of configurations for a placement at the most connected area in the underground.
• The sensor can be installed in 3 different configurations - laying, fixed on the plumbing and wall mounted. The antenna remains always in vertical position for an optimal connection to the network.
• An easy-to-use interface to enable an intuitive startup (no professional installation required).
• A black & white and minimalist device to give an efficient and contempory appearance. A curvaceous and soft design to embody the technical assistance.
Device developped for Shayp
in partership with TRIAXESpro team and Productize.
Project under the program © TRIAXESpro / MAD Brussels / FEDER / RBC / INNOVIRIS 2016 .